- We keep all your details confidential and do not pass them on to anyone else without your permission. The rules of the Data Protection Act 1998 mean that we need your agreement to store your personal details.
- If you use our contact service, this means that you agree to Chelmsford Citizens Advice storing the information you give us on our records system.
Filling out the form:
- Please note that we will need a working telephone number and email address with which to be able to contact you.
- Please also disclose whether you have any contact requirements e.g. not wanting to be contacted via phone, not wanting to have messages left or whether you wish to only be contacted via email.
- If you have any questions, do feel free to email / call to ask for any help filling in this form.
- Fields marked * are required fields.
By filling out this form you agree that your information will be forwarded to the Chelmsford Citizens Advice coordinator.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the security and integrity of your personal information no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. Email traffic is in unencrypted plain text format however it is extremely unlikely that unauthorised people will intercept your email. If you are worried about confidentiality then please contact us by phone or in person.
If you are concerned about other people having access to your email account at home or at work, you may wish to set up your own personal web-based email account.
The advice and information contained in our email replies gives only general guidance. It should not be regarded or relied upon as a complete or authoritative statement of the law. We make every effort to ensure that the content of our email replies is accurate and up-to-date, we cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions.